From large universities to small colleges, we specialize in refining campus communications and information exchanges for potential and existing students as well as faculty and staff.
Answering Service & Call Center Solutions for the Education Industry
MAP partners with some of North America’s largest names in education. From the very recognizable institutions to the smaller and nimble online universities we provide live telephone answering support services that are second to none.
Partnering with MAP enables our highly trained telephone answering receptionists to become an extension of your school by assisting in transfers, messaging, providing general information such as class availabilities, due dates, office hours, e-mailing and faxing forms, class locations and a variety of other day to day tasks.
Our goal is to enable you to redirect your resources from non-core activities to other more important tasks and priorities. We specialize in refining campus communications and information exchanges for potential and existing students as well as faculty and staff. The following is a small sampling of the answering service options provided to our current Higher Education clients.
Specific service offerings include:
- Switchboard: Our call center becomes an extension of your campus and we are able to answer frequently asked questions as well as transfer callers to the appropriate department for further assistance.
- Admissions: Prospective students are calling 24/7 and this contact is vital in the relationship building process that begins with the first personal contact. Customized telephone answering relays the school’s message of excellence as well as obtains important lead information which may otherwise be lost. This phase of call handling directly impacts your revenue stream. Various call routing options are available for potential students in order to meet the requirements of each school. Potential students may be transferred to a counselor according to level (Graduate or Undergraduate), program of interest, demographics or alphabetically. MAP provides thorough prequalification services to ensure the student meets the minimum criteria of each program of interest. Email distribution directly following the call transfer provides the counselor with immediate information or may serve as an opportunity to recover a lead if the caller chose not to leave a voice-mail message once transferred.
- IT Department: Essential troubleshooting and call distribution based on the issue at hand. The submission and updating of technical tickets, submitting requests for A/V equipment rental, providing information on equipment availability and relaying rental policies are a few of our service offerings.
- Alumni Office: Alumni events are recurring and MAP assists by providing alumni announcements of upcoming events, collecting RSVP’s and obtaining messages for personnel within the office.
- Business Office: MAP advises students of new announcements, provides information on how to obtain and fill out all forms, distributes forms via email or fax, provides office hour information, redirects callers with account holds as well as provides after hours messaging for department members.
- Financial Services: MAP advises faculty and staff of new announcements such as when W-2’s were mailed, provides information on the mailing of paychecks, paycheck delays as well as provides after hours answering and messaging for department members.
- Security/Public Safety Office: MAP alerts the Public Safety Office as events happen across campus such as class cancellations and faculty that required classroom access. MAP can also forward lost and found inquiries and transfer callers in need of assistance directly a public safety official.
- Financial Aid Office: MAP services the Financial Aid Office by emailing forms, connecting students to particular staff members to resolve holds as well as assists staff members with after-hours messaging. We can also provide a checklist of financial aid requirements.