Hundreds of property management and apartment complexes utilize MAP. Why?
MAP has the ability to screen your calls according to the specifications you provide so as to only deliver true emergencies to your on-call staff while office calls can be delivered to you via e-mail, fax, on your own message center portal on our website, or a combination of the above.
How often do you come into the office and the first hour of the day has your staff going through tenant voicemails only to realize that most of these messages could have been handled with a simple email?
MAP’s property management answering service and call center services can help you by:
- Handling all calls with a specific goal in mind – from explaining to a tenant where to send a rent check to emergency dispatches pertaining to lock-outs, water leaks, security issues, or whatever your emergency criteria may be.
- Assuring your live calls will always be handled based on the property’s specific individual response requirements.
- Serving as a 24/7 live receptionist Emergency Hotline ensuring that your emergency calls are escalated until the message is ‘confirmed received’ by your on-call representative.
- Tenant and address database sharing for optimal and efficient call flow.
- Handling live call overflow.
- After hours apartment answering service and support.
- Providing dynamic and exciting online tools that help supervise and manage your staff, greatly helping with accountability.
- Giving your callers peace-of-mind, knowing that their issue or emergency has been heard and will be handled in a timely manner by a live receptionist. This can also help minimize liability issues.
- From major events like fires and floods, to non-life threatening events like no heat or hot water, your calls need to be handled accurately and appropriately. We understand the specific needs of property.
- Whatever the need, MAP can support your propterty management and apartment answering service needs.