Never miss another call or opportunity with MAP Communications professional phone answering service provided by our friendly, experienced, U.S. based team.
In a perfect world, you’d be available to pick up the office phone every time it rings. You’d be totally present, focused only on the caller and their needs. You’d never be interrupted, nor would you be distracted by a mile-long to-do list. The care of your customer and potential clients would be the primary goal of your day. The reality? You’ve got a lot more than that going on, and sometimes your phone takes a backseat to the million other duties you need to take care of each day. While you dream of providing callers with round-the-clock support, you’re busy. This is where MAP Communications telephone answering service steps in.
With a phone answering service, you can have the best of both worlds. Ensure that you never miss an opportunity to bring on a new customer and that your current clients are cared for by friendly, resourceful, live answering service agents. This frees up you and your team to focus on the most important items on your to-do list; the tasks that you are uniquely qualified to handle. A professional answering service is an extension of your team that delivers administrative solutions to businesses large and small. No matter your budget, MAP Communications can work with you to customize a solution to your most challenging phone answering requirements.
Types of Professional Answering Services and Features We Provide
High-Quality Business Phone Answering Service from Skilled, Dedicated Receptionists
Our call answering service is staffed by a team of experienced, highly-trained receptionists. Each time your business line rings, one of our friendly customer service agents will pick up, greeting the caller with professionalism and kindness. We can take messages, route transferred calls, answer questions about your products and services, and can even help schedule appointments. Our professional answering service team works from customized scripts to field questions, troubleshoot common problems, and overall create a branded phone experience just the way you would. While other answering service companies offer similar services, none can compare to the MAP Communications level of dedication.
We’re fully dedicated to your success, because we are a 100% employee-owned answering service company based right here in the United States. Being employee-owned means that each of us is invested in every call that we handle for you. Simply put, your success is our success.
Benefits of MAP Communications Telephone Answering Services
Consider all that you’ll gain with a business answering service to take your calls. Just a few of the advantages include:
- More time and focus for you and your staff to be productive with mission-critical tasks. Without a ringing phone to constantly be pulled towards, imagine how much more efficiently you can use your time. Call volume can quickly overwhelm even the savviest of administrative teams, but a phone answering service can help bridge the gap during especially busy periods. With our resourceful virtual receptionists on the job, your customers will never sit on hold, waiting for someone to talk with.
- Increased availability for your callers to reach your company with our overflow and after-hours coverage. MAP professional answering service agents can handle callers themselves by answering questions and taking messages so you can follow up when necessary. Or we can screen and route calls to the correct department or person within your organization when applicable. We can even customize your account to handle calls in a certain way during normal business hours and then switch it up to use a different protocol once you’ve left the office for the day.
- An uptick in sales leads due to 24-hour support as our call answering services are not limited to traditional business hours. No matter what your industry, calls will inevitably come in after 5 PM and before you arrive in the morning. When callers reach your voicemail, they often hang up and dial one of your competitors instead. With MAP’s answering service, you’ll increase your number of viable leads and become known for your round-the-clock customer service solutions.
- An enhanced online reputation with more and more positive reviews thanks to your dedication to the customer experience. A live answering service can be invaluable in an increasingly global society. Chat with customers from any time zone and keep them pleased with your availability and willingness to help regardless of the time. Our call answering service can provide endless support for customers that demand the highest level of service.
- Improved office communication, organization, and accountability by using our powerful online account tools to manage your messages. Having a telephone answering service to support your callers is great, but what if your answering service provider could bring more value to the relationship? That’s what we’re offering with our powerful, proprietary account management tools.
- Potential expansion into new markets with our bilingual team handling both your English and Spanish-speaking callers. Live answering services can offer unexpected and exciting ways to expand your business. MAP’s talented team of virtual receptionists is eager to speak with new and existing customers of all backgrounds.
Business call answering programs from MAP are loaded with perks that go beyond what you can expect from a standard business phone answering service. Where others settle for just casually picking up the phone and sending out a sloppy message, our customized call services for business goes above and beyond to ensure promptness, accuracy, and professionalism every time the phone rings. Answering services for businesses come in all shapes and sizes, but only MAP’s professional answering services can be sculpted to meet your exact requirements.
Customized Solutions That Go Beyond Your Basic Call Answering Service
Offering so much more than just professional answering services, MAP Communications blends the personal touch of a local office with the reliability of a nationwide call center. With call-handling that’s tailored to your business, our team will leap into action when the phone rings. Depending on your preferences, we can handle the call ourselves, qualify leads and even forward specific kinds of calls to you and your colleagues. The customization possibilities are endless! And, unless directed by you, we do not disclose “we are just the service” like so many of our competitors often do.
We’re simply an extension of your office. The best part? MAP is also incredibly affordable. Because you only pay for the time we spend on the phones with your callers, you’ll never need to worry about paying an employee to wait around for the phone to ring again. Speaking of affordability, check out our annual research on answering service pricing to see how much you can reasonably expect service to cost.
Consider how much it costs to employ the average administrative assistant. In addition to a full-time salary, you’ll pay for vacation time, sick leave and insurance benefits. You’ll also need to outfit the person with a desk, chair, computer, phone, and other expensive supplies. With MAP, you simply pay for the time we spend on the phone with your callers. How’s that for value?
MAP Communications Answering Service Reviews
“I have been in business for over thirty years and have relied on answering services for the entire time. Since I have been a client of MAP Communications for the past few years, I have gotten nothing but compliments about the prompt and efficient service my customers have received from MAP. Our thanks to you and your staff.”
“It is the only answering service I have found to be flawless after 20 years in the business.”
“I have used the help of MAP Communications as an answering service since I opened my office 20 years ago. Over the years, I have found them to be very consistent with their professionalism, and also with their customer service. Whenever I travel I can still get the messages instantly texted to my cell phone, or can even view the messages at any time online.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Is MAP’s Answering Service Based in the USA?
Yes, our phone answering service is USA-based. For more than 20 years, we’ve been headquartered in Chesapeake, Virginia. We also have additional call centers strategically located throughout the country. All of our employee-owners are based here in the United States, so you never have to worry about your calls being outsourced overseas, no matter what.
Can You Use an Answering Service for Appointment Scheduling?
Absolutely! Our US-based answering service is ideal for appointment scheduling. Allow the MAP team to integrate with your existing scheduling software and we’ll schedule appointments for you while helping manage your calendar. We’re even HIPAA-compliant, taking extra precautions to protect sensitive caller information.
The entire scheduling process can be catered to your exact specifications. Customized call scripts mimic your organization’s existing language, policies, and procedures, providing a seamless transition from your staff to ours. No matter your industry, our team of professional agents can provide call answering service with scheduling 24 hours a day.
What’s the Best Way an Answering Service Can Answer Customer Service Calls?
Learning how to answer customer service calls doesn’t have to be difficult. In fact, our philosophy is quite simple: we believe every call should be answered promptly and professionally. Since a phone call is often the very first interaction a prospective customer or client will have with your organization, it’s important to set the tone off right. We greet our 100th caller of the day with the same enthusiasm and support we bring to the very first conversation of the day.
A professional tone adds to the experience. Pleasant words are meaningless if there’s not a smiling voice behind them. By speaking clearly and calmly, our receptionists make callers feel comfortable and eager to trust your business.
How Long Does it Take to Set Up Phone Answering Services?
You might assume that it takes a long time to set up a relationship with a phone answering service in the US. In fact, the process is quite simple! Just answer a few key questions about your business, the number of calls you anticipate MAP taking on your behalf each month, and any other requirements you might have for our team. We’ll then guide you through the creation of a customized call script. The process can be as straightforward or as involved as you prefer – we let you set the tone. Don’t let the fear of a lengthy set up prevent you from taking the first step – most accounts can be set up within 48 hours. Many people opt to sign up for a free trial of our live answering services to get a preview of how we can help their organizations thrive.
Does it Cost More for a 24/7 Answering Service?
It doesn’t necessarily cost any more for a 24/7 answering service. We charge by the minute, so 100 minutes of receptionist time is 100 minutes whether those calls are handled during the day or after hours.
Generally speaking, though, a 24/7 answering service costs far less than it does to hire a full-time, in-house receptionist. In fact, the savings and benefits can be substantial. For more information on our pricing, click here.
Looking for more FAQs about answering services? Find our full list here!
Experience the Difference with MAP Business Telephone Answering Services
There is an opportunity each time the phone rings, so stop missing calls and grow your business with MAP. We’re so confident in our services that we’re even offering a free, week-long trial of our phone answering service for business. There’s zero risk and no obligation, nor any pressure to continue after the trial ends. We’re sure that after you forge a partnership with MAP, you’ll only wonder why you didn’t begin sooner! Get started by contacting us today and one of our experienced team members will help customize a plan just for you.