MAP Communications Answering Service in New York State
Choose your community or read on to learn more about our New York call center services.
Never disappoint another caller with long wait times, being put on hold, or reaching an impersonal voicemail again. Turn your business phones into a 24 hour asset where callers are greeted by a live person 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. With live New York State answering services and call center solutions by MAP Communications, your customers can enjoy direct access to an experienced and friendly virtual receptionist each time they call.
Businesses in the state of New York serve customers who expect companies to make it easy for them to communicate with someone within the organization whenever they have a need. If your business doesn’t make it simple for customers to reach you or someone qualified to assist when it is most convenient for them, you shouldn’t be surprised when your customers decide to do business with one of your competitors instead. With MAP Communications’ industry leading call center services in New York, local companies have been able to avoid this risk altogether by being reachable around the clock.
“Having been a client for years, I must say that MAP’s responsiveness and their ability to customize our requirements is a testimonial to the fact that they go the extra mile.”
BOYD A., DIRECTOR OF TECHNOLOGY
With MAP’s live phone answering service in New York State, businesses throughout the region have surpassed their competitors by providing unlimited access to live phone representatives 7 days a week. By intentionally designing these NY call center services to support entrepreneurs and startups, MAP has been able to keep costs budget friendly for small businesses while still providing access to a large enough network of call centers and proprietary technology to support the scalability that larger corporations require to handle those higher call volumes.
More Than 25 Years Providing New York Call Center Solutions for Local Businesses
When you partner your New York business with MAP’s call center services, you’ll be enjoying more than flexible and affordable answering service in New York State. You’ll also be able to confidently rely on MAP’s experience of managing first impressions for clients that spans nearly three decades. Still unsure whether MAP is the right fit for your unique business and client relationships? Check out a small sample of the industries MAP already serves.
Short List of Industries we serve with our answering service in New York State
Why local organizations choose MAP Communications Answering Services and Call Center Solutions in New York State
- 24/7 Unlimited Availability – We have purposefully structured our live services to fit your phone answering requirements, no matter what volume or time you are wanting covered. Use MAP as a backup for after-hours callers, as reinforcements for call overflow, or as your company’s front line of phone coverage by having us handle your calls around-the-clock.
- Bilingual Services – In New York, your business is all but guaranteed to be exposed to callers from different cultural and ethnic backgrounds, Spanish-speaking being a leader among them. With MAP bilingual virtual receptionists in New York, you can rely on our highly skilled phone agents to serve those customers with the same level of care and tailored attention that your English-speaking callers receive, which for some businesses is an opportunity to be opened up to a whole new market of potential customers.
- Contract Free Services – We believe that if we are providing you, our client, with services, they should be designed with your best interest at the core. With this in mind, we have decided to avoid locking our customers into contracts like other answering services out there do. Instead, we offer flexible month-to-month agreements where we work hard to continue earning your business with each turn of the calendar.
- HIPAA Compliant – We have had our legal and technical experts collaborate together in a careful effort to make our answering services and data exchange processes meet the legal requirements for NY businesses in the medical industry.
- Proprietary Software – We are proud to introduce all of our clients to Echo™: MAP’s very own proprietary software developed by an in-house team to give us complete control over your digital account capabilities and settings so we don’t have to deal with any outside 3rd party platforms that tend to come with restrictions and limitations that reduce overall effectiveness.
- Custom Tailored Script/Plans – To be as successful as we are with businesses from so many different industries in the state of New York, it is important to be as flexible as possible. This is why MAP works with each client to tailor dynamic scripts that are used by our virtual receptionists to get callers the information they need as quickly and naturally as possible. We also customize plans to fit with what each business needs, rather than confining clients to a set of rigid options that lock them into more than necessary or leaving out what their business requires to be successful.
- Employee Owned – While our clients let us do the talking for them, we believe in letting our results do the talking for us. As an employee owned company, each and every person you interact with from MAP has skin in the game when it comes to your success, because it is our success too.
- Free Trial – As we said, we let our results do the talking for us. With that in mind, we are so confident in our ability to help you be successful, that we offer the first 7 days of service to you completely free. That is zero risk, zero cost, and zero reasons to not try us out today.
Start YOUR free trial and see why so many businesses in the state have turned to MAP Communications to partner with as their 24/7 NY call center and phone answering solution. You will be surprised at just how easy it is to get started as one of our friendly and experienced onboarding agents guides you through the simple setup process. After just 7 days of experiencing what it is like to have a dynamic team of customer support professionals handle your calls, your only regret will be that you didn’t get started with us sooner.
“I do not miss a service call by having the service transfer them directly to me, I was pleasantly surprised. The only regret that I have is not doing this sooner!”
HOWARD L., Business Owner
The majority of our New York answering service customers live and work in one of these counties: Brooklyn, Queens, Suffolk, The Bronx, Nassau, Westchester, Erie, Staten Island, Onondaga, Orange. But we provide the same excellent call center service to businesses across the entire state of New York.