MAP Communications Answering Service in Illinois
Choose your community or read on to learn more about our Illinois call center services.
Stop sending your callers and potential customers to voicemail. Businesses in Illinois have recognized the value of stepping up their availability for callers and have turned to MAP Communications Illinois call center solutions to provide answering services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. With support from a network of friendly and professional virtual receptionists in IL, MAP clients are able to answer calls from their customers each minute of every day.
Consumers in Illinois prefer to do business with companies where they can connect with a live representative. If you have restrictive hours of availability or limited resources to answer your phones, callers may end up reaching your voicemail or getting left on hold instead of getting through to someone that can help them. At some point, callers are going to lose patience and turn their attention to your competitors instead. To prevent this loss of business and provide quick and efficient customer service for all callers, many businesses from the Prairie State have partnered with MAP Communications for industry leading customer support via answering service in Illinois.
“Using your service has made a significant impact on our office and our technicians. Having your professional service manage the phones after hours has been a huge benefit for us. We no longer worry about missing important phone calls and job opportunities.”
By relying on MAP’s answering services and call center solutions in Illinois, local companies have easily outpaced their competitors when it comes to customer support, and they have been able to do it at a small fraction of the cost it would take to provide this level of support with in-house employees. In fact, we have intentionally designed our Illinois phone answering services to be affordable for America’s small businesses, yet flexible and scalable enough to support even the largest corporations.
Bringing More Than 25 Years of Experience Answering Phones For Illinois Businesses
The benefits of choosing MAP Communications Illinois answering service extend beyond simply being affordable and flexible. Illinois businesses who entrust their phones to MAP are able to leverage more than 25 years of the experience and lessons that have been learned, which have all led to MAP becoming a leader in the answering service industry. Over this time, MAP has also gained experience serving a variety of industries with specific requirements and unique types of customers. See the list below for just a small sample of industries MAP has served for nearly three decades.
Short List of Industries we serve with our answering service in Illinois
Why local organizations choose MAP Communications Illinois Answering Services and Call Center Solutions
- Round-The-Clock Availability – With our team of expert virtual receptionists at your command, your business can be available for every customer call, every day, all year – period.
- Bilingual Services – No more having to apologize or turn away callers because you don’t have someone on your team that speaks Spanish. With MAP, you have access to skilled bilingual phone agents who can open up your business to a whole new market and keep you from losing sales due to a language barrier.
- No Contracts or Hidden Fees – a pay for what you use structure that is easy to understand combined with a month-to-month agreement rather than costly and cumbersome contracts means you can expect great services with no surprise costs while we work hard to continue to earn your business each month.
- HIPAA Compliant – MAP’s software and communications have been carefully developed to be HIPAA Compliant to protect sensitive patient data for businesses in the medical industry.
- Proprietary Software – Our in-house developed call handling platform was designed to give us total control over how we set up your accounts and what features and data you are able to access so you wouldn’t have to suffer through the restrictions and limitations that come with so many 3rd party platforms.
- Customized Scripts/Plans – Work with our experienced onboarding staff to develop a custom tailored Illinois call center plan for your business that fits your requirements without forcing you into a rigid cost structure that makes you pay for more than you need. Our team will also help you put together your own customized script that will help our team of live agents effectively respond to customer inquiries with information that will get them the answers they are looking for as efficiently as possible.
- Employee Owned – Ownership and accountability go hand-in-hand. As an employee owned company, each member of our team holds themselves accountable to the success of our partnership with your business – because your success is our success.
- Free Trial – We are not only dedicated to your success, but are so confident we can deliver you success that we are willing to put our own skin in the game from the very start. Get a full week free trial with absolutely no risk to you so you can experience the difference our Illinois phone answering services can make.
Check out our article, The Top 8 Benefits of Partnering with an Answering Service to learn more about why it’s in your best interest to choose an Illinois call center partner to support your business.
Contact us today and inquire about starting your no-risk 7-Day Free Trial of our world-class phone answering service in Illinois. One of our friendly, experienced onboarding agents are waiting to guide you through the simple setup process. After experiencing a full seven days of having your calls handled by friendly professionals, your only regret will be that you didn’t get started sooner.
“I do not miss a service call by having the service transfer them directly to me, I was pleasantly surprised. The only regret that I have is not doing this sooner!”
The majority of our Illinois answering service customers live and work in one of these counties: Cook, DuPage, Lake, Will, Kane, McHenry, Winnebago, Madison, St. Clair, Champaign. But we provide the same excellent call center service to businesses across the entire state of Illinois.