Medical professionals are experts in their field of healthcare, but when it comes to running a business, many are self-taught. If you’re eager to grow your practice but aren’t sure where to begin, we can help you! Try these strategies on for size to help your doctors office or medical practice today!
Share this Image On Your Site
Understand Your Target Audience
- Identify your ideal patient. By creating targeted outreach campaigns, you’ll yield higher rates of engagement.
- Make sure to factor geography and demographics into the equation, as they allow you to tailor your services and marketing campaigns more effectively.
- Talk to your target audience every chance you get to learn more about what makes them tick so you can synchronize your messaging.
Build Your Team Strategically
- Give in-house employees the freedom to focus on patient care while outsourcing certain administrative duties.
- HIPAA-compliant medical answering services work 24/7 to expand your phone coverage and improve the patient experience.
- Remote receptionists cover calls during the day to give your in-house team more time to focus on daily operations.
Enhance Curb Appeal
- Drive-by marketing can be incredibly effective, so it’s important to make your practice as appealing as possible from the road.
- Use clear, concise signage to grab the attention of people passing by.
- Carry this commitment to aesthetics through to the waiting area and exam rooms.
- Digital files help reduce the need for storage space and save your staff time.
- Delegation of call handling to virtual receptionists gives in-house staff more opportunity to focus on other admin tasks.
- Eliminate time-consuming games of phone tag by ensuring every call is answered by a friendly, knowledgeable receptionist.
Grow Your Online Presence
- Social media acts as a new kind of storefront – it should work in concert with your website.
- Use content to become an authority by sharing reputable blogs, videos and journal articles. It all helps in projecting an authoritative, knowledgeable persona to prospective and existing patients.
- Encourage satisfied patients to leave you a review after their appointment – positive reviews allow you to build trust, improve your reputation and increase your visibility.